At MGFS, like many of you, we are working virtually from home. We continue to research and spend a lot of time on webinars to stay on top of the news and economy for you. We would like to end the week by sharing some information that is positive! We’ve been reminded by a few sources that the stock markets are forward thinking and, historically, they begin to recover 3-6 months prior to the economy doing the same. While we can’t accurately predict that this will take place, as history is a gauge and does not guarantee future results, many market experts have pointed out that we are in that 3-6 month window right now. If the workforce gradually goes back to work, this will be a very good sign of economic recovery. Let’s hope for the best!
In the mean time we want to offer you a few laughs that perhaps some of you have seen on social media or other sources. Since laughter is healthy and contagious, here are few good ones. Enjoy!
- Day 2 without sports. Found a lady sitting on my couch. Apparently she’s my wife. She seems nice.
- Since everyone has started washing their hands like we’re supposed to, we’ll be working on shapes and colors next week.
- Homeschooling is going well. Two students suspended for fighting and one teacher fired for drinking on the job.
- Putting a drink in each room of my house today and calling it a pub crawl.
- Can we uninstall 2020 and reinstall it? I believe it has a virus.
- If the schools are closed too long, the parents will find a vaccine before the scientists.
Finally, please watch this AMAZING video from this incredibly talented family who recreated some wonderful music from Les Miserables while cleverly adding their own contemporary lyrics. We thought that this would be inspirational and fun! Have a great weekend!
Barry E. Moschel, RICP®, CLU®, ChFC®, CPA
Adam L Schwartz, CFP®, NSSA®
Tom Manno, CFP®