Taking you from complexity, to clarity.
Insurance transfers the financial risk of life’s events to an insurance company. A sound insurance strategy can help protect your family from the financial consequences of those events.
Insurance is the foundation for a successful financial plan. It protects what you earn, own, owe, and love. There are many types of insurance and buying it the right way can be challenging.
Using our Insurance Planning process, we determine which insurances and risk management strategies are in your best interest:
Discover & Analyze – We review and analyze how and why you are protected. Then we determine what and how you should own insurance based upon your assets, expenses, available solutions, and overall priorities.
Are you buying insurance:
- To protect your insurability
- To protect your income
- To create an estate for your current family and descendants
- To also have options with long-term care planning
- To build a personal line of credit
- To produce a tax-free source of supplemental income
- To shelter assets from taxes
- To support an estate tax saving strategy
- To protect against unforeseen circumstances
- Has it been more than 3 years since you’ve reviewed your insurance portfolio?
- Have you experienced a significant life change such as a new job, marital status, child or grandchildren, or overall health?
- Is your insurance portfolio optimized relative to your cash flow and overall financial plan?
- Do you work with a trustworthy team?
Recommendation – We will review multiple scenarios to maximize value and minimize expenses, where possible.
Implementation – How should you purchase the insurance, who should be the owner, insured, and beneficiaries to ensure the protection is owned the best way for your circumstances?
Monitoring – The reasons you own or terminate insurance, the amounts you own, and the costs associated with this protection can change. It’s important to review your insurance over time.